PFL provides a range of services to the cabinet making and shop fitting industries of South East Queensland:
- Manufacturing a complete range of custome made laminate bench tops, counters and splashbacks
- Routering of doors and panels in a wide range of profiles
- Supply of cut and edged panels, doors and cabinetry in a variety of brands and colours and edging of your choice
- Supply of coloured melamine and laminated board
- Supply of a range of decorative screens in our patterns or customized to your own design
Assistance with colour selections and surface finish.
Cut and Edge Panel
We can provide cut, edge and drilled panels to suit your specifications in either standard white melamine board from Australia’s leading substrate manufacturer’s, being E0 certified from sustainable sources, or a variety of melamine colour panel from Australia’s leading suppliers. Matching edgestip in either, melamine, 1mm or 2mm can be applied to suit your needs.
Drilling of doors for hinges and gables and shelves is also possible. For more information about cut to size, please click here.
We are also able to press-up high pressure laminate onto various substrates in either single or double-sided configurations.
Complete our below cutting list form for quotation of your next project.
We introduce a new range of signage to meet your course needs. For more information, please click here.
PFL has weekly deliveries to the following areas with our own vehicles: Warwick, Dalby, Chinchilla, Kingaroy, Lockyer Valley, Millmeran and Brisbane. For customers outside these regions, we would either do a special delivery by arrangement, or crate and freight with one of our approved transport and logistics providers.